Gender : Female
Perks : Best in d Industry
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in tandem, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the Business
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, notepads, brochures etc)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges etc)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience for at least two yrs in UAE (Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role would be a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines, printers etc)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (Arabic skills would be a plus)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Minimum educational qualification should be a Graduate Degree
- Age should be in 20-40 bracket
Candidates should have a Bachelor degree with a minimum of 03 Year(s) of selling experience preferably in metal industry. Candidate must be highly presentable with advanced negotiation skills, excellent communication skills and report writing ability. Multilingual and Arabic speakers with experience in a similar role will be preferred. (Male / Female, Age limit 23-45 Years)
Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree or at least a Diploma certificate preferably in a related subject with 03Year(s) of experience in procurement of materials in a manufacturing organization. Candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English & Hindi, abilities in other languages an advantage. (Male, Age limit 21-35 Years)
At least 02 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Ajman,UAE. (Male, Age limit 21-40 Years) UAE Experience not required
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, At least 03 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Ajman,UAE. (Male, Age limit 21-40 Years) UAE Experience not required
At least 02 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Ajman,UAE. (Male, Age limit 20-38 Years)
Applicants must be willing to work in Ajman,UAE. (Male, Age limit 20-42 Years)
We are pleased to introduce us - DURABLE METAL INDUSTRY L.L.C as one among the leading manufacturers of Steel Storage Systems in United Arab Emirates.
Durable Metal Industry LLC has built up a team of very experienced and dedicated personnel who are experts in their respective field.